Sunday 14 January 2007

My Very First Day as a Blogger

Hi, everyone. Although I hate mobile phones, don't use SMS, barely know what a Blue Tooth is, and am generally not very technologically-minded, I thought I'd give a blog a go.
Sometimes I might use it to say controversial things or write my views on politics just to let off steam, and other times I will use the blog to show photos, or record interesting family news.
The thing I like about the Internet is that it is a form of anarchy, and although I don't support anarchy within a society because it is always a destructive force, anarchy on the Internet is reasonably harmless, except when someone is writing down the instructions for making a suicide bomb.
Being a conservative, non-conformist, some of my views will not be liked by various members of my family (who are left-wing conformists), but this blog will be a great outlet for me. Just remember, you don't have to agree with me; just allow me the right to hold and express the views I do in this quiet, little backwater of Blog Land.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathi

    Congratulation!!
    I am very happy. Thanks to your blog, I can keep contacting with you after I will come back home. know you. Have wonderful holidays and see you on February.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, Kathi. I especially loved the photos of Adam with the lobsters and the comet. Incredible, especially when some children in England have never seen the stars. Did the dinosaurs see the comet? I loved the jokes too. Will we still love them when we are 64?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi kathi
    nice blog!!
    i have read both your logs. you always keep thinking and learning.
    i am glad to have the chance to meet you when david came to sydney starting at the same school with adam and ben and we have been friends since then. i has been 15 years.with the morden communitaion technology we can keep in touch in so many ways.it's amazing, isnt it!
    i will keep reading ur blog and will creat my own one day
    linda wang

    ReplyDelete